Re: Open in New Window broken

Hi Don,

Thanks for your reply. That wasn't it. I removed Adaware SE and
rebooted and the behaviour is still the same.

Bloody frustrating.

mike

Don Varnau wrote:
Hi,
This sounds like the work of Ad-aware Pro- Adwatch- the "Block pop-ups"
feature. It sometimes allows a window to open momentarily before closing it.

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

  • Re: Discussion Server
    ... Thank you for your answer Rodger and thank you for you calrification Mike. ... My problem is with the discussion feature. ... >> would get a login prompt unless they had a user account set up in STS ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.teamservices)
  • Re: AutoCorrect in a Template
    ... Thanks Mike but this doesn't solve my problem. ... "Fill-in" feature of a merge. ... template the fill-in boxes appear. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.general)
  • Re: Sangean ATS-909 Radios SSB -versus- Sony ICF-SW7600GR Radios AM-Sync
    ... - feature for Listening to International Shortwave Broadcast ... Mike -wrote- ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: saving the workspace
    ... Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ... "Mike" wrote in message ... > WordPerfect has a feature which allows the user to be prompted to 'save ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)