Re: Reset Custom settings from Command line

Hi Jazzcat,

No. A programmer could make you a wrapper application to do that for you or
you could use a registry script to restore your security settings on the
fly, but they would not be refreshed in IE until you have restarted IE.

Regards.
"jazzcat" <jazzcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In IE6, under Internet Options, Security tab, Custom Level, there is a
'Reset
custom settings' section with a 'Reset' button, which ranges from Low to
High.
Is there a DOS, or command line, equivalent of this 'Reset' button?

--
SRFerrier

  • Re: Vista Locked user pop up......HELP!!!
    ... Even if you don't know where exactly in registry system store settings ... there is way to reset all security settings to default 'How do I restore ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords)
  • Re: MSXML 4.0 SP2 Security Update (925672)
    ... I followed the instructions below to reset the security settings -- no ... You could reset the registry security settings on all registry keys and ... How to reset the registry security settings on all registry keys: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Display album/artis information
    ... >> can you see the files downloading? ... >> your Security settings. ... If its on Medium, Reset anyway. ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)
  • Re: Sahagent - help ... Delphi related ... vaguely !
    ... reset the security settings of inet explorer ... reset the connection settings of inet explorer ... I've repaired IE6, removed and ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Windows 2003 Server - SP2 Error Access Denied Message
    ... I had a similar problem and found the following microsoft KB article, which I followed and it resolved my problem. ... To reset your operating system back to original installation default security settings, ...