Re: Images & Graphics

Hi,
If you right-click an image, is there an option to "Show full quality" or
something similar? If so, you're running an accelerator program. These speed
up display of webpages at the expense of image quality. This accelerator is
probably a part of your ISP's software or it might be a separate program.
Find it and disable it. The Help pages at your ISP's website may provide
instructions for disabling or reconfiguring the accelerator.

Or, try a DPI setting of 96 (Control Panel> Display> Settings> Advanced>
General> DPI.)

If this is a Dell notebook see:
http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=insp_video&message.id=79881

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"Jeff T" <jefftreadway[at]msn.com(donotspam)> wrote in message
I have blurry and distorted pictures in my browser, this happened before
and
went away. For the past couple of days, it's back. I tried system restore,
did not solve problem. I downloaded new updates, did not solve problem.
Tried
going in tools, uncheck resize images, did not solve problem.
Any suggestion ?

Thanks

  • Re: Poor Graphics and Pictures
    ... you're running an accelerator program. ... up display of webpages at the expense of image quality. ... The Help pages at your ISP's website may provide instructions for disabling ...
  • Re: blurry pictures
    ... you're running an accelerator program. ... up display of webpages at the expense of image quality. ... instructions for disabling or reconfiguring the accelerator. ...
  • Re: simple textbox label question
    ... What I often do is change the caption of ... If I add label controls, ... All disabling a label does is to change the forecolor, ... it also disables the accelerator key... ...
  • Re: updates not working
    ... Open the Windows Update.log found in the WINDOWS folder with Notepad. ... When temporarily disabling Norton AV, ... >>Clear the Temporary Internet Files by opening Internet ... the accelerator may be the problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)