Can't log into https sites
- From: "Laurent" <cyberdyno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 00:58:49 GMT
Found a trojan horse and removed, but that didn't work.
Re-registered a bunch of dll files, didn't help.
I ran scan now (sfc /scannow), but still the same.
Then I created a new profile, worked for two or three hours, then it started
doing the same thing.
- Prev by Date: Re: Cant be redirected
- Next by Date: Re: Removed and reinstalled IE 6 with IERADIATOR, popup windows are blank
- Previous by thread: Re: Cannot open anything with IE - it tries to download
- Next by thread: enabling java for applets