Can't log into https sites

Found a trojan horse and removed, but that didn't work.

Re-registered a bunch of dll files, didn't help.

I ran scan now (sfc /scannow), but still the same.

Then I created a new profile, worked for two or three hours, then it started
doing the same thing.

Anyone?

Thanks, Laurent

  • Cant log into https sites
    ... Found a trojan horse and removed, ... Re-registered a bunch of dll files, ... I ran scan now (sfc /scannow), ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Cant log into https sites
    ... Found a trojan horse and removed, ... Re-registered a bunch of dll files, ... I ran scan now (sfc /scannow), ...
  • Cant log into https sites
    ... Found a trojan horse and removed, ... Re-registered a bunch of dll files, ... I ran scan now (sfc /scannow), ...
  • Re: Cant log into https sites
    ... > Found a trojan horse and removed, ... > Re-registered a bunch of dll files, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.os.windows-xp)
  • Re: Nachi.worm Problem
    ... antivirus corp. So delete those files and reg entries, then you can use sfc ... destination) to copy dlls from windows cd ... > to delete the infected .dll files and remove the infected ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)