Re: MSN Web page

"Phyllis" wrote:
> MSN is my home page and here lately it is messed up. The advertisement at the top
> right page is missing and all the indents at bulleted or numbered list or messed
> up. How in the world does a web page get messed up like that? I am running
> Windows XP SP2 with up-to-date Norton Internet Security. I have run a virus scan,
> Ad-aware, Spybot, CWShredder, cleared temporary internet files, cookies, etc. Any
> help would be appreciated, I would like to continue to use MSN as my home page,
> but I really don't like looking at it like this. Mostly just don't understand how
> it got messed up in the first place. Thanks

Follow these instructions and post back your findings.
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

Reply to group, as return address
is invalid that we may all benefit.

  • MSN Web page
    ... MSN is my home page and here lately it is messed up. ... the top right page is missing and all the indents at bulleted or numbered ... I am running Windows XP SP2 with up-to-date Norton Internet Security. ...
  • Re: Links missing from webpage & source code
    ... Do you have any third-party programs running that might be blocking scripts, ... Norton Internet Security? ... > In addition, some of those "missing" links magically appear sometimes, but ... > Advisories Database Selection) does not show up. ...
  • Re: Links missing from webpage & source code
    ... Do you have any third-party programs running that might be blocking scripts, ... Norton Internet Security? ... Advisories Database Selection) does not show up. ... Again, when I view the source code, the text is completely missing. ...
  • Re: Links missing from webpage & source code
    ... Norton Internet Security & Antirus. ... I did have Google & MSN toolbars ... >> Advisories Database Selection) does not show up. ... This is the ONLY link that is missing from the page. ...
  • Re: Links missing from webpage & source code
    ... Norton Internet Security & Antirus. ... I did have Google & MSN toolbars ... Again, when I view the source code, the text is completely ... This is the ONLY link that is missing from the page. ...