Script Error every time a new Web page is loaded

Somebody please help me !

I have a Script Error poping out everytime I go into a Web page. The error
message is really similar to Microsoft Article ID 810395 (Revised September
12, 2005) and can be read as followed :

! An error has occured in the script on this page !
Line : 12
Char : 1
Error : Object expected
Code : 0

This error ALWAYS comes back with a different HTML location (NDr46.tmp.html
part of the URL will always change to NDr41.tmp.html or NDr100.tmp.html).

For additional information, the problem surged ever since I have downloaded
a new Norton Internet Security 2005 Edition on my computer. Could it be the
Security software that is causing this problem ? I have checked everything
related to the Security software and everything seems in order.

I was provided with an Hotfix from Microsoft (related to Article ID 810395)
but it didn't resolve the problem.

If anyone could help me resolve this problem (which I am sure it's something
simple to resolve), please contact me by email as soon as possible before I
start getting stomach ulcers with this issue.

Thank you all.

  • Re: Script Error every time a new Web page is loaded
    ... a HijackThis log in the forum for me to resolve the issue. ... > Control Panel> Windows Firewall. ... >> related to the Security software and everything seems in order. ...
  • RE: word cannot save due to file permission error
    ... I first updated McAfee antivirus but that didn't resolve the problem. ... Thanks for the tip that sent me looking at security software conflicts. ... Before adding winword.exe to exclusions list of antivirus, I had tried everything like, opened word from: ...