Packard Bell Internet Explorer

I have just purchased a Packard Bell Computer with XP Home.

When I click the Internet Explorer button I get Packard Bells interpretation
of IE. It is awful!!!

How do I get a standard screen of IE on to my machine?

I know it is full of bugs, traps, hang ups, but at leat it is a relatively
clean screen.

Terry J

  • Re: Corrupt image?
    ... restore this to the Packard Bell computer. ... you restore this image to the HD in your Dell you have problems. ... Do you know the CHS geometry of the Packard Bell? ... NOT to the Dell. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Packard Bell Internet Explorer
    ... To remove all Internet Explorer branding, ... >I have just purchased a Packard Bell Computer with XP Home. ... It is awful!!! ...
  • Re: IE Toolbars
    ... To remove all Internet Explorer branding, ... MS MVP Windows - Internet Explorer ... >I have recently bought a new Packard Bell PC running windows XP Home and ...
  • Re: Corrupt image?
    ... you have an image of the Packard Bell OS and you can successfully restore ... this to the Packard Bell computer. ... (from Disk ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)