Packard Bell Internet Explorer
- From: "Terry James" <terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:29:24 +0100
I have just purchased a Packard Bell Computer with XP Home.
When I click the Internet Explorer button I get Packard Bells interpretation
of IE. It is awful!!!
How do I get a standard screen of IE on to my machine?
I know it is full of bugs, traps, hang ups, but at leat it is a relatively
- Prev by Date: Re: No such interface supported error what to do
- Next by Date: Re: IE7
- Previous by thread: force new process
- Next by thread: Re: Packard Bell Internet Explorer