how do i unblock activex component

i need to unblock an unsigned activeX component ("axiscamcontrol.ocx") for an
Axis Camera Control. the publisher's certificate is expired and IE will not
allow the activeX component to load. have tried adjusting manage-add-on
settings and have enabled activeX security settings, but no luck. can anyone
help?

thanks.

  • Re: how do i unblock activex component
    ... | Axis Camera Control. ... | allow the activeX component to load. ... | settings and have enabled activeX security settings, ...
  • W2K SP4 and smart cards
    ... I tried to use the web based smart card enrollment station ... and found out that the scrdenrl.dll ActiveX component ... creating the certificate) won't load if the client has SP4 ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • W2K SP4 and smart cards
    ... I tried to use the web based smart card enrollment station ... and found out that the scrdenrl.dll ActiveX component ... creating the certificate) won't load if the client has SP4 ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)