iexplore.exe process keeps running after close it

Hi everybody,

I have a problem, sometimes after open 2 or 3 times IE after close them I go
to "Windows Task Manager" and I find that I have the 2 or 3 IE process
running and consuming memory, some of the consume 20, or 40 MB...

Do you know why is happening this? How can I fix it?

I hope you can help, I don't really like to go every time to kill manually
those process...

Regards,

Alex.

  • Re: Abt Mask Edit control
    ... Anyone know how to fix it? ... Best Regards, ... Ellis ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.controls)
  • Abt Mask Edit control
    ... Anyone know how to fix it? ... Best Regards, ... Ellis ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb.controls)
  • Re: Hexadecimal words
    ... > Hi Alex ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.asm.x86)
  • Re: North wales deaths
    ... > Driving without due care? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Response.Redirect W2K3 problem
    ... How to fix it?? ... Best regards, Vyacheslav Lanovets ... Prev by Date: ...