Re: explorer runs every time at startup

Richard,

If I start the Internet browser. I shut down 5 minutes ago to watch
careful.....but that's it.

Karel

"Richard Goh" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> Does it happen when:
> You start the computer?
> You start the Internet browser?
> You start any program?
> You start just certain programs?
>
> "websmoker" <websmoker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Dear Richard,
>>
>> To be honest: I do not know.
>> I hear a long run ( as if we are installing new software) and takes about
>> 1 minute. That was not after I bought the computer.
>> can i see that somehow?
>>
>> Karel
>>

>> "Richard Goh" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>>> Explorer is the desktop program
>>> Windows Explorer is the file manager program
>>> Internet Explorer is the web browser program.
>>>
>>> Which Explorer are you talking about?
>>> What are the messages that give the impression it is re-installing?
>>> We need a lot more details if we are to help you.
>>>
>>> "websmoker" <websmoker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

  • Re: explorer runs every time at startup
    ... You start the Internet browser? ... > Dear Richard, ... >> Windows Explorer is the file manager program ... >>> first time start i can open all pages normal. ...
  • Re: shell for default internet browser
    ... will be open in default internet browser (explorer, ... ShellExecute is the shortest course method. ...
  • Internet security for Windows 98
    ... I would like to know which internet browser I should ... download with my system utilizing Windows 98. ... using Explorer 6.0, but my 2004 copy of Norton's Internet ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Internet mail loading slowly
    ... internet browser (explorer) to access my, ... I receive a bunch of pop ups and it takes a long time ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)