Re: internet connection continually downloading

From: Socrates (
Date: 08/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:02:20 +0100

Hi and thanks.

This seems to be the culprit:
Host unreachable -

Thomson Consumer Electronic
10330 N. Meridian St
United States

IT Security Team - Sek Chai

Created: 1992-02-08
Updated: 1999-02-05

I've got no idea why they would want to establish a connection to my

I also notice that on two ports 3017 and 3018, a connection has been made by I do not have windows update turned on so I do not
know why Microsoft seems to be accessing my internet connection.

Any further explanations as to why my adsl connection continuous to download
bytes in the background?

If I can asssist further, please let me know.
Yours faithfully,
John Idiniantz