Re: can't play www.jibjab.com

From: LuckyStrike (LS_at_smokedamagedfurniture.youcandriveitawaytoday.com)
Date: 07/23/04

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:36:36 -0600

Hey -

The same is happening to me too. I can't play it either. :-( Can't even
get the Macromedia Flash Player to install. Maybe they should have some
Spyware pest make the installer, then you could get it fast by a
"drive-through window". heh-heh. <BG>

--
LuckyStrike
-----------------
" mac" wrote:

> "Greg Carter" moaned:
> > I am trying to play a video (Bush/Kerry) file and all I see is the
little
> red/white/blue square in the upper left hand corner (the one that appears
> when something isn't loading).  I just added Zone Alarm....maybe that is
the
> problem.  Anyone?  Anyone?
>
> try:

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/contentPlay/shockwave.jsp?id=this_land&preplay=1&ratingBar=off

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Video Error with Xbox 360 Extender
    ... and now the mpeg files are playing on the xbox. ... disabled the firewall but I still could not play the vids. ... I still get the video error when I try start the tv or try and watch a ... - Is this a clean install of Windows Vista, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • FC8 kde : Im having some configuration issues...
    ... I've got a new install of FC8 on a Gateway laptop ... uncheck KDED media manager ... Though I note that when I try to play a music cd by calling kscd on the ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Running RealPlayer 8 Under Odin
    ... but every time I try to even play a local file--the samples that came with RP--it refuses and says it has to download new ... During install, set E:\PROGRAMS\BKGROUND\Real as the install target e. ... to download new software to play this file, and tries to give me RP ... has problems--and put in a card with an Aureal 8820 chip and an Aureal ...
    (comp.os.os2.setup.misc)
  • Re: Video Error with Xbox 360 Extender
    ... I was incorrect in saying that my converted files were wmv. ... actually mpeg files and those won't play. ... differences in quality of the video in the wmv file. ... - Is this a clean install of Windows Vista, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: games always getting error
    ... | like i said i'm able to play once i just have installed ... | it but say when i quit and get out the game and then try ... | haven't resolve the error pop up. ... Resolved the issue where you couldn't install all ...
    (microsoft.public.games)