url history keeps disappearing

From: Headtheball (noanswer_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/10/04

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:04:33 +0100

hi,
something is causing my URL history to be removed everytime I close my
browser, this is very annoying, how can I stop it from doing this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Toolbar Arrangement
    ... (But there may be a browser extension/malware ... causing this). ... then open your browser and customize the toolbars. ... 00THotkey THotkey TOSHIBA Corp. ...
  • Re: System hang when I open IE
    ... got the same problem and found that BOTH adobe reader 8 and the adobe ... some Browser Helper Objects): ... Add-in that is causing the problem. ...
  • Re: Computer freezing (I thought it was browser but maybe not?)
    ... click on the errors or warnings for more ... I don't know what's causing my computer to completely freeze. ... so I uninstalled the browser. ... now with Chrome 2, my computer is freezing like it did when I was ...
  • Re: no point...
    ... "something is causing this script to run too slowly" (or something ... Maybe it's my browser (Internet Explorer), ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Re: .net 1.1 form submission
    ... Does it work if the user clicks Refresh in the browser after getting the ... > running through a Proxy. ... >> At one place where I worked the proxy or caching system was extremely ... >> caching that might be causing people to get old or bad pages. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)