Re: how to limit one user on termserver but not local?

Hi
I think Loopback processing of Group Policy is what you're looking for:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260370
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=231287

--
I hope that the information above helps you

Good Luck
Jorge Silva
MCSA
Systems Administrator

"plvoy" <t.margitan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi folks,
i am trying to set up group policys in my organisation. My problem is: I
have users that work on a local machine but also on a terminal server. I
want
to limit the user on his Termserv-Session (startmenu, taskbar) but will
not
affect his local session. For example: I want to cut out the entries for
system properties in startmenu on termserver but keep em on the local
machine.
how is that possible?

greetings,
Tobias Margitan