Re: how to limit one user on termserver but not local?
- From: "Jorge Silva" <jorgesilva_pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:01:54 +0100
I think Loopback processing of Group Policy is what you're looking for:
I hope that the information above helps you
"plvoy" <t.margitan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i am trying to set up group policys in my organisation. My problem is: I
have users that work on a local machine but also on a terminal server. I
to limit the user on his Termserv-Session (startmenu, taskbar) but will
affect his local session. For example: I want to cut out the entries for
system properties in startmenu on termserver but keep em on the local
how is that possible?
- Prev by Date: Re: Desktop restrictions.
- Next by Date: Automated logoff using Winexit.scr
- Previous by thread: Desktop restrictions.
- Next by thread: Automated logoff using Winexit.scr