Setting Wallpaper via Group Policy

Hello All,

I am working with a mixed environment of Windows XP and Windows 2000
machines and I need to set the wallpaper to black on all the machines.
How would I go about doing this using Group Policy? I am currently
disabling active desktop and am not able to enable it. Any
suggestions?

  • Re: Cryptogram Comment
    ... >> bother me with Windows questions. ... >> machines are broken. ... Just like if you don't know to tune up your car every year then you ... > and Linux and other open OS's make all patches FREE to redistribute. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • What Does It Take to Get a PC With XP?
    ... I won't waste time rehashing the argument over whether Windows Vista ... that virtually every copy of Vista Business or Vista Ultimate Edition ... machines doesn't mean that its employees understand that policy. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • [Full-Disclosure] RE: M$ - so what should they do?
    ... >isn't a basic windows design piece. ... or getting their machines loaded with adware and spyware ... heart of the problem of machines connected to the Internet, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: cd recordings vs minidisc recordings
    ... Most of these tend to be Windows or Macs ... where our servers of main machines tend to be Solaris. ... you will end up needing a fan or extra hardware of some other kind. ...
    (uk.rec.audio)
  • Re: Need tutorials, guides... However...
    ... performance loss you'll get from an OS like Windows or Linux. ... machines out there have gone off in many different directions. ... expect to find certain hardware at certain addressess. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)