.bat file won't run when using GPO...

Hi, All
When I assign a user logon .bat via a GPO under
-Group Policy object
-User Configuration
-Windows Settings
-Scripts (Logon) .. I get access denied
However if I ran this same .bat maually or if assigned via the the user
properties - profile TAB I have no problems .

Any ideas..
Thanks Darren

  • when using GPO .bat wont run..access denied..
    ... When I assign a user logon .bat via a GPO under ... -Group Policy object ... -Windows Settings ... However if I ran this same .bat maually or if assigned via the the user ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: Automated logoff using Winexit.scr
    ... which I couldn't get working using a simple .bat ... are not servers in our domain. ... I have tried creating a group policy ... Set all the settings to control the Screen Saver in the new policy, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Default user at Windows log on
    ... I would recommend not displaying the last user logon. ... Settings, Security Settings, Local Policies, Security Options, set "Do not ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Do autoexec.bat/ config.sys work in xp?
    ... It is read at each user logon and has a low priority. ... > "V S Rawat" wrote in message ... some settings are also put in c:config.sys ... It should use same c:TEMP and c:TMP folder for its temp ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Default Startup Environment Settings
    ... I don't know why you don't see the TS settings. ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... > policy setting. ... > user logon so they only run one application and get logged out ...