Re: GPMonitor - How To

What are the involved OS versions ?
The reason I ask is that GPMC is a more convenient way
to accomplish what you have stated is your objective, at
least provided that you are not trying to see the actual set
of policies applied onto a W2k.

"Felix" <jfkind@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am trying to get GPMonitor working so that I can figure out what is
policies are being applied and what are not. Infact, I am using
GPInventory,
GPOtool and GPResult also. But, I did see somewhere in some location on
how
to get this working and some adm file needs to be in place. So, if there
is
any document on GPMonitor How to, I would appreciate it.

thanks

.