Re: GPMonitor - How To

What are the involved OS versions ?
The reason I ask is that GPMC is a more convenient way
to accomplish what you have stated is your objective, at
least provided that you are not trying to see the actual set
of policies applied onto a W2k.

"Felix" <jfkind@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am trying to get GPMonitor working so that I can figure out what is
policies are being applied and what are not. Infact, I am using
GPInventory,
GPOtool and GPResult also. But, I did see somewhere in some location on
how
to get this working and some adm file needs to be in place. So, if there
is
any document on GPMonitor How to, I would appreciate it.

thanks

  • Re: GPMonitor - How To
    ... Windows Server 2003 SP1 ... The reason I ask is that GPMC is a more convenient way ... to accomplish what you have stated is your objective, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: BC recommendation
    ... the configuration of existing gear so that adding more gear was not ... necessary to accomplish the desired objectives. ... for a second, third, or fourth reason is not. ... It was a compromise when you chose to ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: gpmc
    ... reason not to use GPMC, but a reason one is unable to use it. ... Microsoft MVP (Windows Server System: ... >> Phillip Windell ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Help Constructing Fictional Cross-Religious Movement
    ... sometimes the reason for the "click" is entirely ... the to-ing and fro-ing of ordinary decision processes. ... happens--how to make it happen is a mystery). ... how to accomplish such a choice; I certainly can't do it by wanting ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Endangered Species Chapter 7 (from X-Factor 22)
    ... her overall goals were met but the details were up in the air. ... meant that in order for her to accomplish a stated goal - give daddy a ... Africa...she's have no reason to help these guys out and scew everyone ... For the Vision, at least, we know Quicksilver never liked him. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks)