Re: GPMonitor - How To

What are the involved OS versions ?
The reason I ask is that GPMC is a more convenient way
to accomplish what you have stated is your objective, at
least provided that you are not trying to see the actual set
of policies applied onto a W2k.

"Felix" <jfkind@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am trying to get GPMonitor working so that I can figure out what is
policies are being applied and what are not. Infact, I am using
GPOtool and GPResult also. But, I did see somewhere in some location on
to get this working and some adm file needs to be in place. So, if there
any document on GPMonitor How to, I would appreciate it.