Re: Adding a User to the local admin of all workstations

check out the net local group command.

--
aaron
A+,NET+,MCSE 2K/2K3,CNA,CCNA
<afata5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> I was wondering what the best way was to make a "user" part of the
> local Admin group on the workstations in my sbs network. Is it through
> a login script? Group Policy? or do i really have to login to my 40
> workstations and manually add the same user to the local admin group
> (btw, the user is not a network Admin, however I do want him to be
> local admin on the workstations).
>
> Anyone know a way to do this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex

  • Re: Adding a User to the local admin of all workstations
    ... suggestion on whether to use a computer startup script or restricted group ... > local Admin group on the workstations in my sbs network. ... > a login script? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: How do manage your workstations?
    ... if I’m just doing a handful of workstations. ... Only grant users local admin privileges if your employer can ... Maybe there is remote installation system that push program updates ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Adding a User to the local admin of all workstations
    ... local Admin group on the workstations in my sbs network. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: Strange Local Rights Problem
    ... You wouldn't be confusing Local Admin rights with Domain ... > sitting at workstations tweaking things. ... > Does that Linux web server have an entry in the DNS server on the SBS? ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Norton Liveupdate
    ... user is a member of the power users group, ... the user should be a local Admin to perform the ... >> to update all of our Workstations on the users next ... >> user or administrator of the local system. ...