Re: Allow active content to run in files on My Computer

Hi Paul.

I am not sure if this will help and the amount of settings for IE is now
mind boggling but check this under user or computer configuration as the
case may be for your needs. Go to administrative templates/Windows
components/Internet Explorer/internet control panel/security page/local
machine zone and try enabling allow active content... If that does not work
you may try enabling other settings to see if that helps. Keep in mind that
you want to use gpupdate to refresh the GP first on the domain controller
and then on your computer after changing a setting to speed up propagation.
You can use the Resultant Set of Policy mmc snapin to make sure that a GP
setting is being applied to the user or computer. --- Steve

.