Importallgpos.wsf and CreateMigrationTable.wsf

From: Scott (scotts_at_mtm.com)
Date: 06/04/04

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:37:27 -0400

I am importing GPO's from a lab to production environment (there is no
direct network connection). I am creating a migration table from the lab's
backed up policies using the CreateMigrationTable.wsf command. I then
configure the table to map the source groups to their destinations.
Finally, I run the importallgpos.wsf command to build the GPO's.

Everything is working, except that the groups showing in the GPO (in the
logon locally setting for example) appear to be arbitrarily picked from the
target domain. They are not the groups specified in the migration table.

Has anyone else seen this behavior.

Thanks,
Scott