Importallgpos.wsf and CreateMigrationTable.wsf

From: Scott (scotts_at_mtm.com)
Date: 06/04/04

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:37:27 -0400

I am importing GPO's from a lab to production environment (there is no
direct network connection). I am creating a migration table from the lab's
backed up policies using the CreateMigrationTable.wsf command. I then
configure the table to map the source groups to their destinations.
Finally, I run the importallgpos.wsf command to build the GPO's.

Everything is working, except that the groups showing in the GPO (in the
logon locally setting for example) appear to be arbitrarily picked from the
target domain. They are not the groups specified in the migration table.

Has anyone else seen this behavior.

Thanks,
Scott

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Healthcheck (IBMCSV,CSV_APF_EXISTS)
    ... ("Command migration"). ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: DFHSM QUESTION - Migrate ML1 To ML2
    ... The FREEVOL command moves all migration copies of non-SMS-managed data ... sets meeting a specified age criterion from DFSMShsm migration volumes. ... HSEND FREEVOL MVOLTARGETLEVEL ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Swing Migration Help Needed
    ... directions and his "migration app"? ... install to do the migration. ... Small Business Server 2000 or Windows 2000 Server to Windows Small Business ... Type the following command: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Antwort: Re: splstdata - command fails after migration from a node
    ... splstdata - command fails after migration from a node ... For all other nodes the command functions and works fine. ...
    (AIX-L)
  • Re: Swing Migration Help Needed
    ... I'm confused by what you mean-are you referring to Jeff's swing migration ... I have built the migration DC and named it TempDC, ... impossibly long command line into the run text control. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)