Re: GPO option not available for OU!!!

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 02/23/04

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:26:42 -0800

Yes. Domain admin member

message
>> Setup:
>> Windows Server 2003 as domain controller running active
>> directory. When I create an OU in active directory and
>> then select properties on that OU and go to the "Group
>> policy Objects" tab, I get "Not available" "Access
>> denied". I am logged in as administrator with full
control
>> for this OU. I have tried creating other administrative
>> accounts,then logging in, but I still get the same
>> message. I would really appreciate someones help with
this.

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: GPO option not available for OU!!!
    ... > I am logged in as administrator with full control ... Is this a Domain Admin member? ... When I create an OU in active directory and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: GPO option not available for OU!!!
    ... >>> I am logged in as administrator with full control ... Is this a Domain Admin member? ... When I create an OU in active directory and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • File operation and Bandwidth control
    ... following two conditions cannot be met with help of active directory. ... cond 1>>Users cannot do any kind of cut copy paste operation on files ... prior knowledge of administrator. ... cond2>>I want to control the bandwidth of my ...
  • Re: Parent Control Software
    ... I have heard that the new McAfee Security Suite has Parent Control. ... You can create a very STRONG and COMPLEX administrator password by ... With this account, a child can access anything you ... Probably the most important part is taking GOOD control of the Administrator ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Cant Create User Profiles?
    ... Ensure the "Profile Folder" has the following permissions set: ... Full Control - Administrator ... > | Windows 2000 Server with the latest service packs and patches. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)