Re: How remove bad sector in NTFS table

"Julien Yakouz" <julien.yakouz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:%23LiWPHWwGHA.3364@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I had a disk with bad sector.
These sector were marked on the NTFS table (a chkdsk display somes KB on
bad
sector).

I purchased a new disk, I verify it (it is good and had no bad sector),
and
I made physicall duplication from the old disk to the new disk.

So when I run chkdsk, the new disk continue to display somes KB of bad
sector.

how can I remove the bad sector on the NTFS table
(of course, I can copy each file and format the partition, but I want a
faster and easyer method)

regards

You write "I can copy each file and format the partition,
but I want a faster and easyer method." I think the fastest,
easiest and safest method is probably to format the partition,
then copy each file and folder, preferably in this order.

.