Re: XP Home SP3 issue

"ghockel" <ghockel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D6A2419B-31B6-4BD3-A533-0F4D50DF086A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am unable RDT to anywhere since installing SP3. The error message states
something regarding the Terminal Services Server being temporarily

The RDT client was not installed with the original installation of XP Home,
it was an add-on. The RDT client was however upgraded with the SP3

I am able to connect if I un-install SP3. Anyone have any ideas.

Make sure you have "Do not use a TS Gateway Server" selected on the XP SP3 RDC client PC.

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows – Desktop User Experience)

mutual benefit of all of us...
The MS-MVP Program -
How to ask a question