Re: Terminal Services Client 6.0 Authentication

Hello,

try and use the "Do not use authentication" option in the Advanced Tab sheet
of
option. This does not persist however so if you want to make it permanent
add following line to the default.rdp file (or any other saved .rdp
file):enablecredsspsupport:i:0

That will take care of it. Cheers