Re: only one user?

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:32:13 -0700, "Daivd"
<Daivd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I enable that on both pc but still the same. any ideal?

Remote Assistance IS NOT remote desktop. They are different.
The host asks for assistance by using the tool found
under "Help and support" (by email or WM).
The other person opens the message and uses the attachment to initiate
the connection.
I did notice the mouse pointer does not show until I "Take Control" at
the remote.

, _
, | \ MKA: Steve Urbach
, | )erek No JUNK in my email please
, ____|_/ragonsclaw dragonsclawJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
, / / / Running United Devices "Cure For Cancer" Project 24/7 Have you helped? http://www.grid.org

  • Re: Introductory questions to Remote Assistance/RDP
    ... you can remote desktop from one). ... As I said in 1 the host computer can control his machine or give control ... > questions regarding Remote Assistance and/or Remote Desktop. ...
  • Offer Remote Assistance - "Permission denied" - Windows XP SP2
    ... We are having problems getting "Offer Remote Assistance" to work in our ... Access this computer from the network MYDOMAIN\Domain Admins,MYDOMAIN\Domain ... Back up files and directories Administrators ...
  • Re: Where Can I Download Remote Assistance?
    ... Remote Desktop Connection Software Download ... Mobile Computing with Windows XP ... That is not 'REMOTE ASSISTANCE' for Windows 2000. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • All going well... until Server 2003!
    ... Error:The requested session access is denied. ... Can I stop Remote Desktop from locking host? ...
  • RE: Help and Support - Windows 2000 Upgrade to XP
    ... I would like to test the Solicited Remote Assistance is because I ... >>>and a few other programs that both machines have. ...