Re: only one user?
- From: Steve Urbach <dragonsclaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:49:50 GMT
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:32:13 -0700, "Daivd"
>I enable that on both pc but still the same. any ideal?
Remote Assistance IS NOT remote desktop. They are different.
The host asks for assistance by using the tool found
under "Help and support" (by email or WM).
The other person opens the message and uses the attachment to initiate
I did notice the mouse pointer does not show until I "Take Control" at
, | \ MKA: Steve Urbach
, | )erek No JUNK in my email please
, ____|_/ragonsclaw dragonsclawJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
, / / / Running United Devices "Cure For Cancer" Project 24/7 Have you helped? http://www.grid.org
- Prev by Date: Re: only one user?
- Next by Date: Remote Desktop Web Setup
- Previous by thread: Re: only one user?
- Next by thread: Re: only one user?