How to rip dvd to kindle fire and playback?
- From: pongpong <nospam_poworking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 01:15:47 -0600
The Kindle Fire is a tablet computer version of Amazon.com's Kindle e-book
reader. Although it is a new device which came out not for a long time, I
believe there're still many fans of Kindle Fire.
Unfortunately, Kindle Fire doesn't support DVD video format, that means you
can't watch dvd movies on it directly. You should use a software to rip DVD to
format which Kindle Fire supports, then transfer the ripped video file to
Fire for playback. Here's a guide about how to rip dvd to Kindle Fire format
then playback it. Download Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter from
http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-to-mp4.htm and install it then follow the
Step One: Rip DVD to Kindle Fire.
1. Launch Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter.
2. Insert a DVD to your DVD-Rom drive. If the DVD file you want to convert is
your hard drive, please just click Menu "File"->"Open
Source" to select the "VIDEO_TS" folder of the DVD.
3. Check the checkbox before the title you want to rip.
4. Choose the audio track and subtitle you like under the title list box.
5. Choose Kindle Fire profile from the "Profile" dropdown list.
6. Set the target directory to hold the output file. You may click
"Choose" button beside "Destination" box to set the target
directory. Our program will automatically create an IdealDVD2MP4 folder on
largest hard drive as the target.
7. Click "Rip" button to begin the ripping.
Step Two: Put ripped DVD file to Kindle Fire for playback.
With a simple USB-A to micro-B USB you can add things to your kindle. Here are
the basic steps
1. Hook up wire to your Kindle Fire and computer.
2. Open your computer and look for the Kindle as a storage device. For Windows
users, this is typically in the "Computer" or "My Computer"
3. Click on it and drag the ripped dvd file to Video Folder.
4. Playback it through Gallery app.
- Next by Date: How to backup dvd Paranormal Activity 3?
- Next by thread: How to backup dvd Paranormal Activity 3?