Re: Which is better, onboard VGA or AGP card !!
- From: "Jerry" <NoSpamChiefZeke@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:42:49 -0700
Use them one at a time and run your own tests
"PL" <PL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I have far enough ram available. If this is not a constraint, will the
> onboard video (64 Mb) or the AGP (32Mb) works better/faster Normally?
> "Graham Hughes" wrote:
>> The onboard will use 64mb of your ram, whereas the agp will use it's own,
>> just something else to bear in mind.
>> Graham Hughes
>> MVP Digital Media
>> "PL" <PL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> >I have a new motherboard that provides integrated onboard VGA (64Mb). I
>> > have a AGP 4X card (32Mb) that can plug into the AGP slot on the board.
>> > My
>> > question is I know AGP card will normally run better/faster graphics,
>> > but
>> > will the higher 64Mb of the integrated onboard supercede this Norm? Is
>> > there
>> > some suggested program I can use to test (besides playing video games)?
>> > Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Video card
- Next by Date: Re: Audio but no Picture with .AVI in WMP
- Previous by thread: Re: Which is better, onboard VGA or AGP card !!
- Next by thread: Video card