Re: Which is better, onboard VGA or AGP card !!

Use them one at a time and run your own tests

"PL" <PL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I have far enough ram available. If this is not a constraint, will the
> onboard video (64 Mb) or the AGP (32Mb) works better/faster Normally?
> Thanks.
>
> "Graham Hughes" wrote:
>
>> The onboard will use 64mb of your ram, whereas the agp will use it's own,
>> just something else to bear in mind.
>>
>> --
>> Graham Hughes
>> MVP Digital Media
>> www.myvideoproblems.co.uk
>> www.dvds2treasure.com
>> www.simplydv.com
>>

>> "PL" <PL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> >I have a new motherboard that provides integrated onboard VGA (64Mb). I
>> >also
>> > have a AGP 4X card (32Mb) that can plug into the AGP slot on the board.
>> > My
>> > question is I know AGP card will normally run better/faster graphics,
>> > but
>> > will the higher 64Mb of the integrated onboard supercede this Norm? Is
>> > there
>> > some suggested program I can use to test (besides playing video games)?
>> > Thanks.

  • Re: Numerous blue screen error messages
    ... a Celery 2.7Ghz system today because the onboard cache RAM failed. ... > the messages I was getting was "driver irql not less or equal". ... > device driver. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Problems with Asus A7N8X-VM/400 ?
    ... sound and LAN. ... I have Kingston 333mhz RAM. ... Onboard and works fine with the downloaded Nvidia driver. ... Setup from install automagically. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)
  • Re: Which is better, onboard VGA or AGP card !!
    ... The onboard will use 64mb of your ram, whereas the agp will use it's own, ... >I have a new motherboard that provides integrated onboard VGA. ... > question is I know AGP card will normally run better/faster graphics, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)
  • VAL: Laptop, Desktop
    ... Onboard Intel graphics ... 512Mb RAM ... Onboard Realtek Audio ... Windows XP Home freshly installed ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)
  • Re: Dell GX200 SFF PC & 15" Ultra Sharp TFT
    ... > Dell Optiplex GX200 Small Form Factor ... > Onboard 16mb RivaTNT ... > Dell Multimedia USB Keyboard ... > The system may only have 128mb ram, ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)