Re: Watching TV

From: mareq (mareq_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/11/05

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:41:03 -0800

Because I don't like the application that comes with my TV card. It's not
good. I am looking for some better free product of Microsoft's, because I
bought it Windows XP Home :-)

"noyb" wrote:

> Why not use the software that comes with the card? That's what I use with my
> Hauppage.
>
> "mareq" <mareq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Please, is there any possibility to watch TV (using my TV Tuner card,
> signal
> > from cable) in Windows XP Home Edition. For example some way how to watch
> TV
> > in Windows Media Player 10. I don't want to use paid software from third
> > parties.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Do I need to purchase another XP? was: gift of new computer - should I switch or maintain 2 unit
    ... the gift computer has WindowsXP home edition already ... Do I need to buy a new edition of windows XP to reformat and reinstall windows ... NVIDIA GeForce2, CD-RW drive, DVD/CD Rom drive, floppy, network card, iEEE ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • SD cards and music
    ... I have a desktop unit with Windows XP Home Edition and use a card reader ... into a USP slot to view pictures from my digital camera. ... Windows Vista Home Premium and its own SD slot - will it be same procedure to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.music)
  • Re: display memory extra
    ... card has 64MB video RAM, ... but not actual display memory itself...but that's just a guess there, ... actually wasn't as expected...and is why Windows still - on the ... via the device driver...and via the device driver _only_... ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Building computer
    ... This card is massive overkill for WOW. ... This card is more than plenty for running WOW smoothly in Windows. ... bus, low clocked GDDR3 VRAM, and/or under clocked GPU core. ... hardware are optimized very well for what's called "2D overlay". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Using Media Center with an external soundcard does not work
    ... The problem with the sound card IS NOT WINDOWS. ... Windows XP Media Center compatiblity alert. ... Support for digital and high-definition local TV ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)