Re: Install Windows XP in a Separate Partition

No can do.
Apps would have to be reinstalled no matter what partitions were set up

"Lou Splen" <LouSplen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I just had to do a clean install, which necessitated reinstalling all
applications. While it was time-consuming, my PC is once again as peppy
as
it was when it was new. I was wondering if it makes sense to install
Windows
XP in a separate partition from the applications and data. That way I
could
do a clean install of the operating system from time to time, without
having
to reinstall all applications and data.

I'd appreciate any thoughts or comments. I'm wondering if I am missing
something here.

Thanks, Lou.

.