Re: boot windows from usb drive

Go here: http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
Michael
"Andrew Frederick @yahoo.com>" <lisa6432668<donotspam> wrote in message
news:0C95B3D4-926F-4C1C-8F14-10877591833F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I want to put windows xp on usb drive since I don't want to dual boot with
> linux I use linux most of the time it boots faster more secure and more
> stable then windows and I have one app. that I need to run on windows that
> can't get for linux when I need to run windows just plug the usb drive in
> and
> boot. Is it possible to set up windows to boot from a usb drive ? thanks
> Andrew Frederick

  • Re: New to linux..looking for program I can boot and run off CD
    ... >>and he was using a windows os but booted and run Linux programs off a CD. ... >having to do a dual boot thing on my current machine. ... > That would be Knoppix or one of it's derivatives. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Problems with dual boot system
    ... > I then i tried rebooting and it just booted linux, ... > so i figured it was probably just an erorr with the boot ... is your windows system still there? ... bootable disk assuming that your main bootable disk is your IDE primary ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Looking for dual booting advice
    ... I'm going to dual boot WinXP and Linux from a single HD. ... should be installed BEFORE or AFTER Windows. ... It is not really a big deal if you install Linux first then MS ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: GRUB problem (double windows + linux)
    ... For years I've been able to boot my windows and ... but suddenly neither of both windows ... versions respond, Linux does start normally. ... Are the two Windows drives Master on SEPARATE IDE controllers, ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Multiple questions...
    ... >in Windows Xp Home Edition. ... >boot into Linux and DOS. ... >installing 3 OS's on a single partition, or is there a simpler way... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)