Re: Print Preferences box too small/font too large
- From: Tim <timbadtke@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 07:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
On May 30, 11:09 am, Tim <timbad...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm at my wits end on this-
I've got one user that cannot see all of the print preferences box for
two printers. The others display fine. The preferences box is not
resizable and the user cannot see the duplexing options.
Windows network, printer shared through SBS2003, XPSP2, doesn't matter
what application. All of my other users see it normally.
DPI screen settings are normal, drivers are current. That's about all
I've been able to find
for suggestions. Anyone ever run into this?
I finally got it figured out for anyone else that's every had this. I
changed the DPI screen settings to 75%, restarted, then changed them
back to normal.
- Prev by Date: Re: network printer driver installation issue
- Next by Date: Cannot communicate to Lexmark 83 from Windows XP Pro
- Previous by thread: Print spooler not starting - Error 2
- Next by thread: Cannot communicate to Lexmark 83 from Windows XP Pro