Re: How do I print on user-defined paper sizes?

I assumed you already added a form for the paper size you wish. Does the
printer driver support the custom paper size? If you use another
application came you print to the new form size.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"Jane" <Jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to print on special sized paper that I create in my word processing
software. I get the following message: "This Windows printer driver does
not fully support user defined size. When you use this paper definition,
the
printer may place the text on a different paper size." What do I need to
do

.