Re: How do I print on user-defined paper sizes?

I assumed you already added a form for the paper size you wish. Does the
printer driver support the custom paper size? If you use another
application came you print to the new form size.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"Jane" <Jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to print on special sized paper that I create in my word processing
software. I get the following message: "This Windows printer driver does
not fully support user defined size. When you use this paper definition,
the
printer may place the text on a different paper size." What do I need to
do
to print on special sized paper?
--
Jane

  • Re: How do I print on user-defined paper sizes?
    ... The printer driver may just not support custom paper size. ... Windows Printing Team ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: How do I print on user-defined paper sizes?
    ... My printer driver is Microsoft 7/1/01 5.1.2600.0 ... printer driver support the custom paper size? ... Windows Printing Team ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: Spoolsv.exe problem
    ... I had to cancel it several times and then reboot. ... in the operating system rather than a corrupt printer driver. ... Open the printers property and verify that the printer Port configuration. ... Windows Printing Team ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.printing)
  • Re: Why wont my computer accept a custom paper size?
    ... The ability to set custom paper sizes is a function of the printer driver. ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: User-defined size paper doesnt appear in the list
    ... The printer driver gives Windows a list of the paper sizes it supports. ... If you do not see a custom paper size in the list, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)