Re: How do I print on user-defined paper sizes?

I assumed you already added a form for the paper size you wish. Does the
printer driver support the custom paper size? If you use another
application came you print to the new form size.

Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team
Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base here:;[ln];kbhowto

"Jane" <Jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to print on special sized paper that I create in my word processing
software. I get the following message: "This Windows printer driver does
not fully support user defined size. When you use this paper definition,
printer may place the text on a different paper size." What do I need to
to print on special sized paper?