Re: Print spooler and path

Sounds like another PC has sent a document to the printer and it's stuck
somewhere.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"Rick" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I tried to remove the driver and get an error saying the driver/printer is
in
use.I disabled the wireless connection, cancelled print queues...still
won't
remove!

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

Blitz the printer drivers as per Bruce Sanderson's article at:

and reinstall the printer.

Happy New Year!
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"Rick" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am working with a wireless network. I used to be able to print from my
laptop to our Samsung printer, then I began getting "Print Spooler"
error
messages and now I get a Printer Path error message. I can print from
our
other laptop and desktop. I even tried using a USB cable directly
connected
to the printer and it wouldn't print.

.