Re: All my printer drivers have disappeared!!

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"Lardinio" <Lardinio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi Cari,

I looked at some other articles and kinda worked that out. I did the who
net start spooler thingy and they reappeared. However, after I do this I
get
a warning come up about Spooler Subsystem failure. The spooler stops and
my
printers disappear again. How could I go about rectifying this error? I
don't know how it happened but I presume an error in another application
caused it to fail. I have recently tried to update the firmware of my new
printer - an HP LaserJet 3055 (upon manufacturers recommendation) and it's
kinda happened since then, but was working directly afterwards. Other
than
reinstalling the OS, could there be another way round this. Oh by the
way -
stupidly I didn't use a restore point before I messed around with it.
Last
restore point was some point last year so cannot use.

Any help you could give would be much appreciated.

Regards

Lardinio
--
I know nothing. Be kind to me.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

Your printer spooler seems to have stopped.

http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article_Nine.htm