Send Fax Wizard will not start

I am having the following problem..

Server 2003 Standard with Modem Installed, Fax Service Configured and
All Users Full Access.

1 - XP Pro SP2 Client able to connect to ServerFax and launch the Send
Fax Wizard manually or via Word - Print - Select Server Fax....

2 - XP Pro SP2 Cleint able to connect to the ServerFax...but cannot
launch the Send Fax Wizard.....Tried copying all FX files from System32
directory good machine to bad. Uninstall Reinstall Fax Client, Launching
the Send Fax Wizard from the Run Command....The Send Fax Wizard just
will not start....No error messages, just nothing...

Any Help Greatly Appreciated....

Thanks

Rich

--
parem
parem's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=19884

http://forums.techarena.in

  • connecting VS.NET to IIS-what do I have to do
    ... Using the first version of VisualStudio.NET and, I believe, IIS 5 (the ... one that comes with Server 2000) when I launch the ASP.NET application ... wizard and DON'T want to use localhost, ...
  • Re: ASP.NET on Windows Server 2003
    ... find the "Configure Your Server" wizard. ... Launch the wizard and select ... 'Add a role', then 'Web Application Server'. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: EBS 2008 and e-mail issues
    ... the internal interface of the security server. ... If I forward to the Exchange server (yes I know I'm not ... rerunning the change security level wizard is not possible. ... customer here wants to exclude some users from internet. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Reconfiguring a Small Business Server using the Wizards.
    ... <Subject: RE: Reconfiguring a Small Business Server using the Wizards. ... <For the computers, we can move the computer accounts to SBSComputers OU. ... <For the backup, you can run the SBS Backup wizard to configure the it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: EBS 2008 and e-mail issues
    ... Now I can't run the change ip wizard anymore. ... entering a gateway on the internal interface for the security server. ... not allowed to connect to DNS servers on the internet. ... published in TMG, that IP should not be directly accessible externally. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)