Re: Mulit-users and printer sharing

In the Control Panel, click on Printers & Faxes. Right click on the Printer
and select Properties. In the Advanced tab, set it to print direct to
printer instead of using the spooler. Does it now work for all users?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies, Printing & Imaging

"Imdi Be" <ImdiBe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks, Cari.....it is XP Home. Also, yes I have a virus scanner.....EZ
Armour, I think........

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

Is this XP Home or XP Pro?

Is a Norton or Symantec application installed on the PC in question?
www.coribright.com/Windows

"Lady Cinnamon" <LadyCinnamon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
For some reason, other users on my computer cannot access the printer
{HP
psc2175v all-in-one}. I have the printer setting marked as 'share this
printer', but nothing. Now, this is not a LAN issue......I am not
networked
with any other outside computer. This is pertaining to other user
accounts
on
my machine. I'm not sure what more to do to enable the sharing
feature.
Help?

.