installing fax program from add/remove programs

From: Linda (Linda_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/16/04

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:19:03 -0700

I would like to be able to use the microsoft fax program but when I tried to
add it, I was asked to put in the Windows XP CD which I can not find
anywhere. Do I have any other options other than purchasing a fax machine.
Any help would be appreciated.

--
ludi

Relevant Pages

  • System device failure
    ... if this has anything to do with microsoft ... someone'd hacked into my laptop or I had some ... Obviously it had to be a virus, I mean, WINDOWS doesn't ... But only after formatin my laptop and purchasing another ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: 1 XP Pro CD with 2 lic. keys on 2 computers?
    ... I would insist on getting the Windows XP CD ... only purchasing the Product Key. ... | arrive from Microsoft) without box that he gets straight ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows XP on 2 machines???
    ... Can I reformat and use his Windows XP CD on my ... so this is not a case of "robbing" anyone, i.e., Microsoft. ... You bought the right to use Windows Vista and just because you decide not ... People have been purchasing a single license for software/operating systems ...
  • Re: TRANFER OF LICENSE for WinXP from VPC to Parallels/BootCamp?
    ... I purchased THE solution Microsoft made available to run Windows the Mac based on their own recommendations, ... Purchasing VPC7 standalone was only recommended if you already had a license of Windows, ... I only followed the grid offered by Microsoft, and therefore I think that they should make good on allowing it to be used when they abandon the product line. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
  • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #176
    ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... Microsoft Windows XP HCP URI Handler Arbitrary Command Execu... ... PHPNuke Category Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability ... Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer Vulnerability Identific... ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)