installing fax program from add/remove programs

From: Linda (
Date: 09/16/04

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:19:03 -0700

I would like to be able to use the microsoft fax program but when I tried to
add it, I was asked to put in the Windows XP CD which I can not find
anywhere. Do I have any other options other than purchasing a fax machine.
Any help would be appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • System device failure
    ... if this has anything to do with microsoft ... someone'd hacked into my laptop or I had some ... Obviously it had to be a virus, I mean, WINDOWS doesn't ... But only after formatin my laptop and purchasing another ...
  • Re: 1 XP Pro CD with 2 lic. keys on 2 computers?
    ... I would insist on getting the Windows XP CD ... only purchasing the Product Key. ... | arrive from Microsoft) without box that he gets straight ...
  • Re: Windows XP on 2 machines???
    ... Can I reformat and use his Windows XP CD on my ... so this is not a case of "robbing" anyone, i.e., Microsoft. ... You bought the right to use Windows Vista and just because you decide not ... People have been purchasing a single license for software/operating systems ...
  • Re: TRANFER OF LICENSE for WinXP from VPC to Parallels/BootCamp?
    ... I purchased THE solution Microsoft made available to run Windows the Mac based on their own recommendations, ... Purchasing VPC7 standalone was only recommended if you already had a license of Windows, ... I only followed the grid offered by Microsoft, and therefore I think that they should make good on allowing it to be used when they abandon the product line. ...
  • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #176
    ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... Microsoft Windows XP HCP URI Handler Arbitrary Command Execu... ... PHPNuke Category Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability ... Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer Vulnerability Identific... ...