Re: Printer not functioning for XP SP2. Uninstall SP2 and it works aga

From: Cari \(MS MVP\) (Newsgroups1_at_coribright.com)
Date: 09/02/04

    Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:04:03 -0700

    Try the hotfix:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020

    www.coribright.com
    news:044f01c49096$0a897050$7d02280a@phx.gbl...
    > Same here, an HP r40 all in one.  I just removed SP2 and
    > now it is working again.

      ... an HP r40 all in one. ... I just removed SP2 and ... one jobster. ... >fine before the upgrade, ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
    • Re: Will A WindowsXP Upgrade Repair Win98 Problems
      ... I think you have to consider the "Upgrade" option as being a gamble in any ... hardware of course. ... first download and burn SP2 onto CD so you can install that before even ... your system to XP and hopefully resolve the problem that way. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Will A WindowsXP Upgrade Repair Win98 Problems
      ... that it is I would agree that an XP upgrade would be a useless endeavor. ... host of reasons - both software & hardware. ... your system to XP and hopefully resolve the problem that way. ... of your HDD before undertaking the upgrade. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: MS Licensing
      ... You might consider upgrading the hardware in those computers having the ... OEM installs of Windows. ... HARDWARE is a single computer system, or shall mean the computer system ... drive and then upgrade it. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • RE: RH 10
      ... I said that if WANT the leading edge features, ... need to upgrade. ... like the footprint, or ship it and give you an estimate as to what it takes ... you want the latest features on old hardware. ...
      (RedHat)