Re: XP Fax error when cover page is included

From: Rich Bell (RG_Bell_at_nvbell.net)
Date: 02/22/04

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:35:16 -0800

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/4a29389c214c78ea88256c75005f451a/713afacbd4135e0a88256c77007e526f?OpenDocument

>> Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
>>> Out of ideas. Good luck. Let me know what you find.

> association
>>
>> Thanks for the effort. At least there are others having this problem
>> so
> there
>> will be more people looking for a solution. Hopefully MS will look
>> for a
>> solution.

Yes, I created a rule in Norton's firewall, tried disabling the firewall,
and even uninstalled the firewall. It sure makes no sense that it can make a
tif file for the attached document but not for the cover page. It shows a
thumbnail of the cover page when you select it so it is able to get the
image.