Re: Photo Story 3.1 - burning DVD's

Bobddds,

I think I answered my own question about the DVD Slideshow Builder. I
visited the link and it does have the Ken Burns panning/zooming capability.
Haven't downloaded the trial version to try it yet, but it looks promising.
If you have used this software, it says that it has faster DVD rendering. I
have about 39 movies that are approximately between 12-30mb apiece (depending
on what resolution I make them) that I need to put as many as I can onto one
DVD. As mentioned before, when I try to burn a group of PhotoStory 3.1 movies
onto one single DVD, it takes FOREVER. Do you know how long it would take to
create one DVD from several movies? Also, do you know if you can just add in
full size photos without having to resize them down when adding them into
your storyline in this product? That's one thing I like about PhotoStory 3.1
is that you can just add any size picture and it does the rest for you. That
way you aren't having to waste time in resizing photos to just a certain size
for the program to work. Does this DVD Slideshow allow the same thing? If
you've never used the product, I noticed the software does have a support
team to ask questions of. Thanks again for your patience and help!
--
Peppi S.