Date on photos
- From: Big John <watson6918@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:21:16 GMT
I need to find out how to get the "date" to print on the pictures I print on my printer. I have a Canon camera and it explains how to do it, but indicates that I must have a "Direct Print"compatible printer. I've been to three stores and talked to the clerks, who look at me like I'm crazy. One young lady, who appeared a little brighter than the rest indicated that I needed a printer with "Pict-bridge" capability. I have found a couple of printers that have this and am currently looking at an HP 2575.
I would like for someone to confirm that this will do the job before I leap off and buy the printer. Will appreciate some input!
- Prev by Date: Re: transferring photos from one program to another
- Next by Date: Re: transferring photos from one program to another
- Previous by thread: Re: Digital pictures to TV
- Next by thread: Re: Date on photos