RE: Problem Scheduling Synctoy
- From: "steWed_Dewd" <steWed_Dewd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 03:31:27 -0800
First of all - the Help is wrong. The run command shows synctoy.lnk not
synctoy.exe. So I'm not sure what to do with the -R switch.
Second - when I run the scheduled task to run Synctoy, all is does it open
Synctoy, it doesn't run it for me. How can I get it to run without
Same problem here!
My work-around was to create a folder "C:\Batches", you could name it
whatever you want just put it at the root of C. I installed SyncToy to that
folder, then followed the directions for scheduling as per the help file
except in the "run" window of Tasks Scheduler" I put,
"C:\BATCHES\Synchtoy\Sync Toy.exe -r"
Of course you would sustitute "BATCHES" for whatever you name the folder.
The issue seems to be that the task scheduler doesn't like long pathways to
executables it needs to run and presumably just gives up with a handy error
- Prev by Date: Re: Photo File Transfer from Int HD to Ext HD
- Next by Date: Re: Canon SD450 not recognized
- Previous by thread: Re: Photo File Transfer from Int HD to Ext HD