Re: Photo Story 3 - How do I enable a DVD to loop?

You might not be able to do this with the Plugin. An alternate program that
works well is Sonic MyDVD Studio Deluxe (Sonic made the plugin you are
using), and it will give you more advanced options. The plugin is just a
quick and easy way to get a PhotoStory to DVD.

--
http://www.windowsphotostory.com

.