Re: Photo Story 3 - How do I enable a DVD to loop?

You might not be able to do this with the Plugin. An alternate program that
works well is Sonic MyDVD Studio Deluxe (Sonic made the plugin you are
using), and it will give you more advanced options. The plugin is just a
quick and easy way to get a PhotoStory to DVD.

--
http://www.windowsphotostory.com

"Keppy" wrote:

> I'm not sure you can play one video over and over, but you could copy your
> file with different names and burn more files to a DVD that can play one
> after the other, or make you video longer by duplicating it manually.
>
> "noeltykay" <noeltykay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Burned a slideshow for some friends who are having a party. The DVD is
> > going
> > to be played on a DVD player connected to a TV, not a laptop. I purchased
> > the plug-in which enables the burning to DVD...I was hoping to let the
> > slideshow play over and over, however, when it is finished it just goes
> > back
> > to the main screen...anyway to continuously loop the slideshow?

  • RE: FC5 Totem and DVD
    ... See "DVD Playback" ... you need the mplayer plugin ... (I realize I do not have all the dependencies correct and there is overlap ... As Linux makes inroads into the end user market, a simple way to make Linux do ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: DSP plug-in During DVD playback.
    ... I have made a video dsp plugin for Windows Media Player 11 running on ... not work when I am playing a DVD from DVD Rom. ... You may find subtleties with the audio which you haven't anticipated. ... There may not be RAW PCM samples at all, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • SuSE 9.2 Pro DVD frustrations
    ... When trying to play a dvd I get no joy using xine, ... xine: found input plugin: DVD Navigator ...
    (comp.os.linux.questions)
  • Re: FC5 Totem and DVD
    ... impossible to reproduce this kind of file as an appropriate plugin is ... What am I missing (and why it is not loaded as standard, playing a DVD ... You can, however, get the necessary plugins from the livna repository, which is not based in the US and is thus not subject to US laws. ...
    (Fedora)