Re: photo format changes

From: Paul Ballou (A26milerunner_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/15/04

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:25:20 -0600

http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/expertzone/newsgroups/faq/default.asp
Why can't I save .jpg, .gif or .png images in their original format in
Microsoft Internet Explorer?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810978
Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324761
Cannot Save Images in Windows XP as JPG

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office
"fishcutterman" <fishcutterman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When on the web, I find a photo I want to save. When I right click on a
> JPG
> photo the save photo window that pops up only allows me to save as BMP.
> This
> did not happen 2 days ago, what can I do to fix this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Images on IE6 for WinXP Pro
    ... 260650 - Internet Explorer Does Not Save Graphics Files in the Proper ... Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files) ... regsvr32 /i shdocvw.dll, ...
  • Re: Images on IE6 for WinXP Pro
    ... 260650 - Internet Explorer Does Not Save Graphics Files in the Proper Format ... Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files) ... regsvr32 /i shdocvw.dll, ...
  • Re: Images on IE6 for WinXP Pro
    ... 260650 - Internet Explorer Does Not Save Graphics Files in the Proper Format ... Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files) ... regsvr32 /i shdocvw.dll, ...
  • Re: Downloads in BMP or art format instead of preferable jpeg or jpg
    ... Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files) ... Cannot Save Images in Windows XP as JPG ... MVP Office ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Image file extension help
    ... Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files) ... Cannot Save Images in Windows XP as JPG ... When I go to open the pictures in any ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)