Re: untitled.bmp

From: Paul Ballou (
Date: 08/29/04

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 16:11:17 -0500
Why can't I save .jpg, .gif or .png images in their original format in
Microsoft Internet Explorer?;en-us;810978
Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files);en-us;324761
Cannot Save Images in Windows XP as JPG
Cache Sentry available here will help with the problem.

Paul Ballou
MVP Office
Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't