Re: untitled.bmp

From: Paul Ballou (A26milerunner_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/29/04

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 16:11:17 -0500

http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/expertzone/newsgroups/faq/default.asp
Why can't I save .jpg, .gif or .png images in their original format in
Microsoft Internet Explorer?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810978
Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324761
Cannot Save Images in Windows XP as JPG

Cache Sentry available here will help with the problem.

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office