- From: gpearce <gpearce.9f13241@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 07:38:25 +0000
Thanks in anticipation to all..... I have a Dell Inspiron 8200 XP
laptop. I was in the process of backing up my work on a Samsung external
drive when the following csript popped up. " 5 seconds to completion"
An hour later still 5 secondes etc etc.
I then ctrl + alt+ del .... nothing happended.I tried this three times,
I then diconnected the main electrical point and re connected. I got my
screen with all the icons.
I tried to open up any icon but nothing happened. I then went to re boot
the computer, all I got was the hour glass cursor nothing else for 5
This continued untill I powered down from the main electrical point.
I have not added any new hardware or touched any other programe.
Any ideas please, to repair the problem.
- Prev by Date: Re: XP Device manager items w/ yellow exclamation marks
- Next by Date: Windows hosts file not working?
- Previous by thread: Re: XP Device manager items w/ yellow exclamation marks
- Next by thread: Windows hosts file not working?