Re: Repost - Files won't clear in Mini Download Manager
- From: "Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:17:19 -0500
Windows XP Pro Sp3
Trying again. The downloads in the attachment will not clear from
the list. Does anyone have a solution?
Your problem (as you state) is with "MiniDM", a part of "IE7Pro" - an add-on
for Internet Explorer.
Have you considered contacting the makers of "IE7Pro" and/or presenting your
problem in their forums (since your problem is, again, with their product)?
You had to install said add-on. You must have known where you got it and
thus - where to receive support for it.
If you did not know that "MiniDM" was a part of the "IE7Pro" add-on -
perhaps you should more closely examine the things you install *before* you
install them in the future. ;-)
Help & FAQ:
A discussion of what "MiniDM" is, etc:
Come back - let everyone know how things come out for you and this third
party product issue you are facing...
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- Prev by Date: RE: 0x8E stop error for tcpip.sys
- Next by Date: Re: Can't erase downloads
- Previous by thread: System reboots for no reason
- Next by thread: Re: Repost - Files won't clear in Mini Download Manager