Re: Back Up
- From: "Ken Blake, MVP" <kblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 15:41:32 -0700
On Thu, 1 May 2008 09:51:14 -0700, Mary Jo
From other posts I can see that the back up will not work with a cd. Is
backing it up to another drive (d) the only way to back up my files besides
buying an external hard drive. How do I back up to the d drive. And if I
have a system crash, wouldn't that drive also crash?
An external drive provides *much* more safety than an internal one.
That goes double if your second internal (d:) drive is really just a
second partition on your only physical drive (which it probably is).
You might be interested in reading this article I recently wrote about
Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
Please Reply to the Newsgroup
- Back Up
- From: Mary Jo
- Back Up
- Prev by Date: Re: Back Up
- Next by Date: Re: Back Up
- Previous by thread: Re: Back Up
- Next by thread: Recreating Default User Profile