Failed to get session notifications.

Everytime I restart there is a little box that says "Failed to get session
notifications." The only option is "Ok".

What is this ? What should I do ?

  • Sreen Setting
    ... Too large of a display! ... session. ... Everytime I turn off and then restart the PC, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • RE: Users are randomly losing session and are forced to relogin
    ... I ran perfmon in our test environment (the problem occurs here too, win 2003, ... was kicked out after about an hour when our timeout setting is set to 4 ... a app restart issue that is causing the problem in inproc mode? ... I've seen plenty of cases where it's not Session ...
  • Re: Cross Process/Session Notifications for Custom Message Stores
    ... I am sending out the notifications to everyone that registers for one. ... course, registering for notifications is up to the client, and not every ... The utility initiates a session from it's own process. ... It then opens a folder and get it's contents table. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.messaging)
  • Re: Session State null at compile
    ... NullReferenceException at the line: foreach (Photo photo in ... I step through the code the Session variables get set and can then ... Flickr flickr; ... root, your application will restart. ...
  • Re: How do I link a save ~$ file to the original document in Word?
    ... The ~$ file is the "owner" file that tells ... file working file but with the name: ... made during my session and each time I Save or it Auto Saves, ... file after the restart none of my changes during my last session were ...