Failed to get session notifications.
- From: "John A Grandy" <johnagrandy-at-yahoo-dot-com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 04:45:29 -0800
Everytime I restart there is a little box that says "Failed to get session
notifications." The only option is "Ok".
What is this ? What should I do ?
- Sreen Setting
... Too large of a display! ... session. ... Everytime I turn off and then restart the PC, ...
- RE: Users are randomly losing session and are forced to relogin
... I ran perfmon in our test environment (the problem occurs here too, win 2003, ... was kicked out after about an hour when our timeout setting is set to 4 ... a app restart issue that is causing the problem in inproc mode? ... I've seen plenty of cases where it's not Session ...
- Re: Cross Process/Session Notifications for Custom Message Stores
... I am sending out the notifications to everyone that registers for one. ... course, registering for notifications is up to the client, and not every ... The utility initiates a session from it's own process. ... It then opens a folder and get it's contents table. ...
- Re: Session State null at compile
... NullReferenceException at the line: foreach (Photo photo in ... I step through the code the Session variables get set and can then ... Flickr flickr; ... root, your application will restart. ...
- Re: How do I link a save ~$ file to the original document in Word?
... The ~$ file is the "owner" file that tells ... file working file but with the name: ... made during my session and each time I Save or it Auto Saves, ... file after the restart none of my changes during my last session were ...