Re: OXA error troubleshooting

STOP 0x0A:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
http://www.aumha.org/a/stop.php#0x0a

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

BitesBack wrote:
My computer continually crashes and I get a 0XA error message. I have checked the RAM, the hard drive, erased recently added programs, repaired the XP installation and nothing has solved the problem. Any suggestions???

Would a clean install of XP be likely to help???

  • Re: Unable to install .NET 1.1 via Windows Update and Redistributa
    ... sensei wrote: ... me to suspect it, but I used Microsoft's RAM testing application, and I ... there probably isn't anything that corrupt about the .NET files sitting ... Windows XP SP1 (from original installation CD) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: XP Pro in 128 MB
    ... "Glacial" is the term that comes to my mind, I'm afraid, if your computer doesn't have a CPU of at least 500 MHz along with at least 256 Mb of RAM. ... If you turn off all of WinXP GUI eye-candy, it will still be very slow, but it might usable for simple word processing, email, web-browsing, etc. ... compatible with both the motherboard and/or any other RAM module ... On installation it "tailors" itself to the specific hardware found. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Unable to install .NET 1.1 via Windows Update and Redistributa
    ... me to suspect it, but I used Microsoft's RAM testing application, and I ... there probably isn't anything that corrupt about the .NET files sitting ... I'm starting with a fresh install of Windows XP Pro on a brand new ... Windows XP SP1 (from original installation CD) ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Fwd: [opensuse] Cant boot with all the memory
    ... processors with 32GB (kfsn4-dre/sas) and the kernel hangs without any info ... Any distro will run in 4GB of RAM and even much less than that so RAM is not the problem. ... For the installation I also had to use ... To cut a long story short, the channels between the RAM sockets failed somewhere and the only RAM socket which worked was #1 - and NO configuration of RAM in any other combination of sockets would work: memory errors where showing up after ~15minutes of starting Memtest :-( . ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: 16M RAM enough for FreeBSD 6.1?
    ... installation via sysinstall ... If you want to run X11, ... absolutely must upgrade the RAM. ... Oliver Fromme, secnetix GmbH & Co. KG, Marktplatz 29, 85567 Grafing ...
    (freebsd-stable)